Many of us don’t know how to always win tic tac toe. Tic Tac Toe is an ancient game, with references dating back to 700BC in the Bible. For centuries it has been regarded as a children’s game. But recent years have seen its popularity skyrocket in adult circles due to its ease and spontaneity.
You can play even play outdoor tic tac toe in outdoor areas. You may hear this game in other names like Noughts and Crosses, or X’s and O’s which requires 2 participants.
Welcome to my blog on tic tac toe winning tricks! You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for ways to beat your friends or family at tic tac toe. I’m sharing some of the successful strategies and tips for winning at tic tac toe. With these tricks up your sleeve, you’ll be able to win more games than you ever thought possible. So let’s get started!
How to Play Tic Tac Toe:
The Tic tac toe game is very classic that has been around for centuries. The game is simple yet challenging and can be played by people of all ages. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to play tic tac toe.
- Choose who will go first. Player 1 will be X, and Player 2 will be O.
- Player 1 will start by placing their X in one of the nine squares on the board.
- Player 2 will then place their O in one of the remaining squares.
- Players will alternate turns, placing their X or O in an empty square.
- The ultimate winner is the first player to get three Xs or three O’s in a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally).
- If all nine squares are filled, and no player has three in a row, the game is a draw.
That’s all there is to it! Tic tac toe is a straightforward yet fun game that people of all ages can enjoy. Give it a try today!
How to Win Tic Tac Toe Everytime?
While there can never be an “optimum position,” we believe we’ve found some Tic Tac Toe tips that will help you become almost unbeatable:
1- Play the middle spot
This is a common tic tac toe strategy, and the first player must never forget to do so. The middle spot will be beneficial. It leaves two options of either going on one side or going down the diagonal line. This would result in a simple victory for this player.
2- Make your opponent draw
You can do this by playing along the edges of the board. It will force your opponent to block you from making three consecutive marks. Also, let you make those marks or take a chance and go somewhere else. Either way, the chances of winning increase for you!
3- Make an X early!
It can provide a quick win if applied correctly. Suppose you place your mark right across one of the edges leading to the middle spot. You will be forcing your opponent into playing in the center. It will enable you to put him under control at this very moment.
Check out another article Chess Benefits vs. Tic Tac Toe Benefits– Who is the Winner?
4- Don’t play randomly!
This is very important, and many players get this wrong. It would help if you always tried planning out moves before actually making them on the board.
After all, you should predict where your opponent is going to make their marks. It will be simple for you to place yours in a manner. It may lead to either a win or another move by your opponent. So, it will mean another success for you!
How to Always Win in Tic Tac Toe Tips
These are some other great ways of winning at tic tac toe board following simple steps:
- If your opponent isn’t paying attention, you can win by making any move other than X or O in the upper left corner.
- Choose to always play in the bottom right square. It guarantees a win.
- When you’re about to lose, start filling up all spaces except one with your mark. So, when they make a play, the only remaining space will bring a winning game.
- Make a diagonal line of marks from one side to the other, which ties every space up and forces a draw.
- Always try going first to give yourself a better chance at winning. Also, try to make three marks in a row instead of X or O to catch your opponent off guard.
- Suppose you have got two “O” s on the board. There is no matter what your opponent does; they’ll lose. All you need is to place an “X” in the final spot they can play. Because if they make their mark, it counts as three in a row (thus tying). Again, if they don’t make their move, they lose like normal as there’s no one left to play.
- To avoid an inevitable loss, keep your opponent guessing by only placing the marks in two spaces for a long time. This forces opponent to think harder about the next move. You will get time to come up with a plan of your own.
- Assume that your opponent doesn’t realize they can win on their turn. You should place all four of your marks in the last four spots. When it’s time for them to take their turn, they’ll need to put either X or O in every spot. It gives a good chance for an easy victory without having to put something in place in advance.
- Try placing “O” s strategically near the edge of the board where your opponent won’t see their marks. They’ll be forced to waste a move if they want to avoid tying.
Now you have the ideas of how to never lose tic tac toe c++. Following the mentioned tricks, you can win any mini or jumbo tic tac toe. So, there is no worry about how to win tic tac toe. Start playing and winning games!
Robert Scott is an expert in dice games. His favorite game is Yahtzee and obviously loves to try new dice games on his lawn. You would love to know how his skills and knowledge can make you a better dice player. Of course, Scott’s explanation of gameplay differs from other traditional game wikis.